Toilet Seat Covers/skins
Toilet Seat Cover application instructions:
(1) Wipe the surface from any dust or grease. Ensure that the area you are applying the skin to is 100% clean.
(2) Trim any excess edges with a sharp stanley-knife or scissors by using the toilet seat as a guide. To make trimming easier, first you can mark the excess edges with a pencil and a ruler on the backing paper of the skin.
(3) Peel one edge of the backing paper and fold it upwards then apply that small peeled side to the edge.
(4) Take a squeegee, a ruler or a credit card to smooth the skin forward while at the same time peeling the backing paper off.
(5) To finish off, take a cloth and wipe with a slight pressure to remove any air bubbles created.
Black Marble , Carbon Pattern , Grey Wood , Wood 1 , Wood 2 , White Wood , Pink Marble , Grey Granite , White Floral , Blue Marble , Green Marble , Brown Marble , Wood 3 , Textile , Grey Floral , Light Grey Marble , Dark Grey Marble , Dark Wood , Textile 2 , Black Wood ,
Free Shipping to all European Countries! Dismiss